Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged by Lindy!

Here's my first tag...ever. So....here goes.

8 TV Shows I Like

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Eli Stone
3. Any football game
4. Life on Mars
5. The View
6. Desperate Housewives
7. The Hills
8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Worked
2. Went to Old Navy
3. Took Landon to McD's
4. Went out with Melanie to my friend Stephen's house
5. Had a GREAT time with my friends
6. Worked some more
7. Got a Pepsi from P66
8. Tried to be spontaneous and go to Vegas for Madonna concert with my friend who I haven't talked to in 15 years but found thanks to Facebook


8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. La Frontera
2. Chili's
3. Italian Village
4. Cafe Rio
5. Barbacoa
6. Noodles & Co.
7. La Puente
8. The Pie


8 Things on My Wish List

1. See my boys grow up to be happy, healthy, well-adjusted men
2. Find a house
3. Adopt a baby girl
4. Finish school
5. Visit all 50 states, do a history tour
6. Do an internship for Pacific Whale Foundation
7. Meet Kenny Chesney
8. See a MLB game & Indianapolis Colts home game


8 Favorite Songs

1. "Strong Enough" by Sheryl Crow
2. "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin
3. "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney
4. "Read Em and Weep" by Barry Manilow
5. "Stay" by Sugarland
6. "Stupid Boy" by Keith Urban
7. "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen
8. "Baba OReilly" by The Who


8 Things I Miss about Childhood

1. Thinking bubbles were fascinating
2. No stress
3. No gray hair or wrinkles
4. Knowing the whole world was mine to conquer
5. Playing softball
6. Sleepovers
7. Unconditional friendships
8. Toilet papering



Now, if you read this, you must do it and add your own category of 8 at the bottom!

No comments: