I feel like I have been overly negative, or maybe justifiably negative, about my boys this summer. I don't know if it's the age, if it's because they're both boys, or what, but all they do is fight and it is driving me crazy. So, to change my frame of mind regarding my boys I am going to list ten positive things about each of them.
1. Is a love-bug. Loves to cuddle and be a Mommy's boy.
2. Gives whatever he is doing 100%.
3. Is the first to help out in the yard or house when asked.
4. Will still tell me he loves me in front of his friends.
5. Is a good student.
6. Has the biggest heart. His teacher gave him award for that. He is a friend to everyone.
7. Is making huge strides in overcoming his anxiety disorder.
8. Is an amazing athlete....any sport, but particularly baseball.
9. Loves to dance even though he cannot, and possibly shouldn't!
10. An amazing personality when he lets it shine through. Quick witted and sarcastic!
1. Is such a goofball. The life of any party.
2. Loves all creatures (some to my great disliking!).
3. Loves to read and is such a sponge when it comes to soaking up information.
4. Can spell anything! Left 2nd grade reading and spelling on a 6th grade level.
5. Makes friends anywhere and everywhere.
6. Is a devoted brother....will travel in good spirits to numerous sporting events for Tanner.
7. Gives the sweetest kisses and hugs and knows just when to say "I love you, Mom".
8. Started a club at school to pick up trash to keep his school clean. Tried to sell seashells from a stand in the front yard. Has such an entrepreneurial spirit!
9. Lives in la-la land but will gladly invite you to visit. He says it's pretty.
10. Is not ashamed or embarrassed to be himself, which is a goofball with an amazing, funny, crazy personality who at one time claimed Barbie and Pretty Ponies as his favorite toys!
Instead of harping on the negative all the time, I am hoping to be able to find the good in any situation regarding my children. Like when they're throwing coasters at one another I can focus on the amazing arms and aim that both my children possess instead of the fact that they are trying to beat one another!! Not sure if I can be that positive, but I'm going to give it one heck of a shot!