Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm a sucker




So...I've been suckered into starting a blog! Let's start with the basics. I'm a single mom to two great little boys. Tanner is now 10 and Landon is 7. And nooo....I'm not old enough to have a ten year old. Tanner is my sports/four-wheeling/fishing loving kid. Landon is my tenderheart. He loves animals of any shape or size, much to my disliking. Landon currently has (and by Landon I mean me, because I'm left to take care of them!) a cat named Dexter, a frog named Sizzle and a fish named Bella. We are a zoo in the making! I'm blessed to have two smart kids. They both do very well in school and make me a proud parent. Landon was the first grade spelling bee champ last year and loves learning to spell new words. Tanner plays on a super league baseball team which took us to Colorado, Arizona and Nevada last year for tournaments. He usually plays first base but also plays some outfield and has one mean bat on him! I will be doing my student teaching in January at Cottonwood. I've been back to meet with the teacher and it's surreal being back in the halls of CHS. I am currently dating my ex-husband and we are shopping for a home. It's a task I love and hate all at the same time! Steve and I are doing amazingly well. I think it took both of losing what we had to make us realize how much we do indeed love each other. Now that you're all up to date, I will try and keep regular blogs so that my friends can stay in touch with me and vice versa!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a CUTE blog Steph!!! I'm so glad you are now a blogger :) It will be so much easier to keep up with what's happening with our little families!

Adrienne said...

Steph!!! It was so great to hear from you! I miss you "step on me"
Cute blog lady!! Let's keep in touch!!! Cute familiy!

Adrienne said...

I still can't spell (family) :)